Local reviews are important for your business and we want to help you with some ways on how to boost them. There is a lot of psychology and research about online reviews, for example, here are some stats.
- Customers are likely to spend 31% more on a business with “excellent” reviews.
- 72% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more.
- 92% of consumers users will use a local business if it has at least a 4-star rating.
- About 50% of consumers need to see at least a 4-star rating to consider a business
As you can see, it can be detrimental to your business if you have little reviews or low star rating. If this is the case for your business So, how can we fix that? How can we entice customers to leave a raving review about your business?
Well wouldn’t you know this is our level of expertise, if you will, our bread and butter. We will provide you simple, easy to implement ways to bring in those Google and Yelp 5 Star reviews.
Including a message with your invoice
Connecting with your client in a personal way goes far even if it may seem “old school”. Luckily with advancements in technology it is possible to set up a template message to go along with your invoice and make sure at the end of note to leave the most convenient ways to access your reviews ie. Google, Yelp.
Use Signage to Encourage Reviews
The power of signage should not be underestimated even in your own store. Signage delivers an impression of professionalism and quality that you want your customers to relay in their reviews. It is a polite way of encouraging without asking directly. It is cost effective and low maintenance.
Create A Memorable Experience
Have you heard the saying “it’s easy to forget what someone says, but you will rarely forget how someone made you feel”?
Your business gives off a vibe, an ambiance, a mood. Your business environment can factor into encouraging a customer willing to go out of their way to leave you a review that will work in your favor.
A welcoming feeling can encourage your customers to leave you a review on Google or Yelp.
Offer Incentives to Get More Local Reviews
Incentives are an effective way of encouraging customers to leave reviews. Here are three ways to offer incentives:
- Offer a discount on a future purchase: this encourages your customer to purchase or use service repeatedly
- Add a bonus product to their next order: this again will bring the shopper back to your business and with the great product or service you offer it can leave a lasting impression
- Enter reviewers in a raffle: The raffle can be monthly, quarterly, or yearly. Making sure your rules, entry dates, and prizes are clearly stated can make consumers feel enticed to leave a review.
Start Getting More 5-Star Reviews
Here at KangoMedia we understand that information is great, the power of the internet is massive, and converting these tips into action may seem overwhelming.
Let us take the guesswork out and guide you to converting 5-Star reviews into business sales and income.